Things to do in Al Ain, UAE
Having a vacation is the best gift we can give to our self. If you are planning to spend your holiday somewhere, why not go to Al Ain, UAE to witness the sights and experience the activities you never had in your lifetime.
Here are some of the most sought-after sights and events you should not miss when you visit Al Ain:
- Al Ain is the second largest city in UAE. It takes pride of its wonderful environment such as the parks and gardens. With the attractive and pleasing surroundings Al Ain is named as the “Garden City of the Gulf”. If you are a nature lover, take a tour around the city and be amazed with the different species of plants and flowers despite the dryness of the desert. Hili Fun City and Garden is the largest theme park in the Gulf so never miss to visit this place.
- For those who love to move around or stay overnight, camping in the Hajar mountain is another activity you must not miss. There are a lot of camping spots where you can put up your tent, enjoy the view, and as appreciate the oasis in the midst of the desert. You can bring your own food and cook it in the bonfire for a more exciting journey.
- If you are an animal lover, there is the Al Ain Zoo and Aquarium where captivating species of wildlife can be seen. This is best if you brought your kids with you because they will surely love to see different kinds of animals.
- Speaking of animals, Al Ain is popular for its camels – “the king of the desert”. If you are fond of camels, you can always witness the camel market where people buy and sell camels. If you want to have a closer contact with camels, try camel riding in the desert.
- One of the most popular attractions in Al Ain is its Olympic-sized ice rink. If you feel hot outside, you can relax and cool yourselves by showing your ice-skating skills in this rink.
- If you love culture and history, Hili Archaeological Park is the ideal place to go. There are ancient tombs and remains that date back at 3000 BC. Imagine how much time you have travelled in the past by going to this park. You will also learn more of Al Ain’s history once you go to Hili Archaeological Park.
- If you are looking for fun and thrill, then experience dune driving on the desert sand, hang gliding, and caving. These are once in a lifetime escapades for adventure freaks and tourists who want to explore the extremes.
You simply cannot afford to miss Al Ain. If you want an unforgettable vacation, visit Al Ain have the best holiday of your life.